Geary: Victoria, I need your advice, and I value your companionship. There's nothing I can ask of you beyond that.
Rione: My honor is already compromised, John Geary. I have to do what I think is best fromn this point on. And I have missed you. It's not entirely a matter of duty.
Geary: That's nice to hear.
Rione being blunt about her relationship with Geary
There are currently no admins, but new editors can find help by clicking here. You can also talk to any active user. After making your first edit, a message will be sent to you from the most recent user, so you can also ask them for help.
This wiki is currently under construction and we are also creating a lot of new content. Please only join if you are willing to help! If you would like to do a lot of work with this wiki, we suggest that you create an account, as it is free and you can become a member of our community.
If you already have an account and would like to help, please head to the Jobs to do page for what you can do to help.
- The Syndicate Hunter-Killer warships could have been named after a type of attack submarine?
- Captain Kila once dated Captain Duellos?
- That Captain Geary's first command was of the Merlon when he was a commander?
- That ships named Invincible are seen as "unlucky" in Campbell's series, and that in real life, three out of seven British ships called Invincible were destroyed by mines or in storms?
- That rewriting the main page has taken me nearly an hour already?
- 18/10/12: The main page of the site is redesigned. Do you like it?
- 17/10/12: Anti-Umbridge league creates a blog requesting support for a promotion to bureaucrat.
- The first book in the Lost Stars series is released (article coming soon!)